Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (16)


Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_________________________________________________________

The book I am anxiously awaiting is...

Title: Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)
Author: Kiersten White
Release Date: July 24, 2012

Try as she might, Evie can’t seem to escape her not-so-normal past. And what was supposed to be a blissfully normal school break is ruined when a massive group of paranormals shows up at her house, claiming that Evie is the only one who can protect them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The deadly war between the faerie courts looms ever closer. The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its future rests solely in Evie’s hands.


So much for normal.


I haven't read the first book in this series even though I'm pretty sure I own it. Hopefully I'll have time this summer so that I can buy this one as well because they seem really good!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this! 1 more week! Copy is already preordered, so some days after the release I should get it! Have too much to read anyway, so it's not like I would be waiting to read it come release day!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the first book and thought it was cute! I haven't had a chance to read the 2nd yet though. Great pick! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Supernaturally. This is such a great series!

    My WOW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/#!/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-30-dark-light.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.