Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (17)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_______________________________________________________________________

The book I am anxiously awaiting is...

Title: Hide and Seek (The Lying Game, #4)
Author: Sara Shepard
Release Date: July 31, 2012

My friends and I used to play lying games.

Now my twin sister is living one.


When I was alive, my family seemed picture-perfect. My adoptive parents adored me, and my little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place to solve my murder, we’re both learning just how flawed my family really is.


Laurel is shooting Emma nasty looks and sneaking around with my ex-boyfriend. And it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret—could it be the reason I’m dead?


How far would they go to keep the truth buried? No one can harm me now, but Emma is still fair game. And if she’s not careful, she’ll end up buried, too. . . .


I've only read the first book in this series. Although it was nothing like the show (which I was watching way before reading the book), I still really liked both and can't wait for this new one!

1 comment:

  1. Never did get into this series. Not my taste. But I hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.